How to change an extension name on your Yealink phone
1) Press the OK button on your phone to get the IPv4 Address from the top of the display
2) Type this IPv4 Address into your web browser(Internet Explorer, Firefox or Chrome)then enter
3) Login to the phone:
Password -(Your PBX password)
4) Choose the DSSKey tab along the top
5) Set (1) to BLF and (2) to proper extension number and (3) is the name you want the label to show. (4) Hit Confirm to save it.
6) Your entries will be saved and you can now Log Out.