One X mobile APP for Android and iphone
Avaya one-X Mobile for IP Office” is an application for smart phones to be used by mobile workforce and will work with Avaya IP Office 8.0 with Preferred Edition. It is designed to give mobile users quick access to productivity enhancements features such as Instant Messaging (IM), mobile presence, geo-presence, visual voicemail, conference call controls and delivers cost savings by routing mobile calls through enterprise dialing feature.
- Presence and Instant Messaging with buddy lists, user groups and client-side IM history
- Visual Voicemail (VM) with ability to play voicemail messages and manage your VM messages from the mobile application
- Rich conference controls with click-to-conference for users and groups, entry and exit notifications, the ability to view and manage conference participants (mute/un-mute/disconnect/isolate), the ability to see which participant is speaking and the ability to lock and unlock the conference
- Advanced user presence monitoring and reporting including geo-location presence and tracking, calendar and on-the-phone presence, following user’s presence and availability
- Ability to issue commands to the communications server including call, conference, set location, listen/pickup
- Enterprise Dialing, which is an ability to intercept calls made via standard phone dialer and turn them into enterprise calls (3rd party call control by the server). Ability to define dial plan rules to select which calls to intercept and ability to post-process the dialed numbers to normalize them to the enterprise dialing plan to make the intercept seamless
- Notify mobile users about events of interest such as outstanding IM messages, new deposited VM messages, conference participants entry/exits, VM deposit in progress
- IP Office 8.0 with Preferred Edition License
- Avaya One-X Portal 8.0
- Avaya Voicemail Pro 8.0
- Power User and/or Mobile User License
In House AVAYA Dect R4 wireless handset system
The Avaya DECT R4 solution delivers the productivity-boosting benefits of IP and wireless communications across multiple offices in a convenient, lightweight handset. It provides businesses with a highly functional wireless solution with the ability to scale to support large numbers of users. This system also supports users in different offices connected via a WAN. The Avaya DECT R4 solution radio fixed part or IP base station (IPBS) connects to the IP Office using an IP protocol based on H.323.
Avaya’s DECT R4 solution features all advantages of a full-blown DECT solution for the enterprise market: Cost-effective, high wireless voice quality in a frequency band exclusively reserved for DECT that is secure, easy to deploy and enhance.